We realize that camp can be expensive, especially with multiple children. We also believe that there is no other place like Lakeview Ministries for guiding people as they grow in their faith.
So we want to help.
Below you will find information on our Campership Fund, created to help everyone come to camp, regardless of financial situation. Camperships cover up to 50% of the program cost. There are also a few full-cost camperships provided each year. By filling out a Campership Request Form, you are applying for both possibilities.
- Register FIRST: We require that you REGISTER FIRST* before applying for a campership. Doing this makes sure your camper has a spot reserved while you wait to hear back from us about the campership.
*Once you hear back from us, if you decide you are still not able to attend camp, we will return your deposit to you in full. If you cannot afford the $100 deposit required to register, please call our office so we can arrange another option.
- Download the Campership Request Form below. Make sure to read through everything carefully!
- Fill out the form. If you do not have access to a printer, call our office to fill it out over the phone. completely and return to camp.
- Return to camp. See contact information below.
- We will contact you within two weeks about your request.
Questions? Call or email our office for more information.
Office Phone: 812-342-4815
Office Fax: 812-342-9290
13500 W. Lake Road
Seymour, IN 47274